Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Staying BUSY

Things have been a whirlwind since Millie arrived. Oh yeah, I had a baby! Can't believe I haven't posted about her yet. To my credit, I do have a private blog that I write on, more like a journal, and I wrote down the birth story over there. It's suuuuupppeeerrr long, so I don't think I'll post it here. Long story short, after being a full week over due, I had a relatively short and painless labor and delivery, (hooray for that!) and out popped our third beautiful girl. We named her Millie Jane. She shocked us all, weighing in at a whopping 9lbs. 11oz.! Holy huge baby! Over a pound bigger than my other girls, 2 pounds bigger than Jenna! Adjusting to three kids under the age of 4 (Lucy turned 4 last week) was a little rough at first. It doesn't help that like every other baby I've had, milk supply was once again an issue. That always stresses me out when all I want to do is be able to feed my baby, but can't. Once I mourn the loss of breast feeding things always start looking up and we are getting into a groove as a family of 5. Millie turned 7 weeks old today. She is such a sweetie and adored by her sisters. Life is crazy and fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment